These authors contributed equally to this work.
Plasmacytoid dendritic cell-derived IFN-α promotes murine liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by induction of hepatocyte IRF-1
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 267–277, July 2014
How to Cite
Castellaneta, A., Yoshida, O., Kimura, S., Yokota, S., Geller, D. A., Murase, N. and Thomson, A. W. (2014), Plasmacytoid dendritic cell-derived IFN-α promotes murine liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by induction of hepatocyte IRF-1. Hepatology, 60: 267–277. doi: 10.1002/hep.27037
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant P01 AI81678 and by the Roche Organ Transplantation Research Foundation (grant #874279717). A.C. was supported by a Basic Science Fellowship from the American Society of Transplantation, an American Liver Foundation Sunflowers for Holli Fellowship, a Starzl Transplantation Institute Young Investigator Grant and a travel grant (63500/DS) from the Policlinico di Bari, Bari, Italy. O.Y. was supported by NIH T32 AI74490 and by a nonconcurrent Basic Science Fellowship from the American Society of Transplantation.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adenosine A2A receptor, a potential valuable target for controlling reoxygenated DCs-triggered inflammation, Molecular Immunology, 2015, 63, 2, 559, , , , , , ,
- 2CD39 deficiency in murine liver allografts promotes inflammatory injury and immune-mediated rejection, Transplant Immunology, 2015, 32, 2, 76, , , , , , , ,
- 3Disruption of TIM-4 in dendritic cell ameliorates hepatic warm IR injury through the induction of regulatory T cells, Molecular Immunology, 2015, 66, 2, 117, , , ,
- 4Stellate Cells in Health and Disease, 2015,,