Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Reau consults for and received grants from Gilead and AbbVie. She consults for Idenix. She received grants from Janssen, Vertex, Genentech, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Sticker shock and the price of new therapies for hepatitis C: Is it worth it?
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1246–1249, April 2014
How to Cite
Reau, N. S. and Jensen, D. M. (2014), Sticker shock and the price of new therapies for hepatitis C: Is it worth it?. Hepatology, 59: 1246–1249. doi: 10.1002/hep.27039
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 12:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014