Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Relationship of hepatitis C virus infection with diabetes in the U.S. population
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1139–1149, October 2014
How to Cite
Ruhl, C. E., Menke, A., Cowie, C. C. and Everhart, J. E. (2014), Relationship of hepatitis C virus infection with diabetes in the U.S. population. Hepatology, 60: 1139–1149. doi: 10.1002/hep.27047
This work was supported by a contract from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (HHSN276201200161U).
See Editorial on Page 1121
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2014 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cardiovascular Disease and Hepatitis C Virus Infection, Cardiology in Review, 2015, 23, 1, 11, , , , , , ,