Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Incomplete hepatitis B immunization, maternal carrier status, and increased risk of liver diseases: A 20-year cohort study of 3.8 million vaccinees
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 125–132, July 2014
How to Cite
Chien, Y.-C., Jan, C.-F., Chiang, C.-J., Kuo, H.-S., You, S.-L. and Chen, C.-J. (2014), Incomplete hepatitis B immunization, maternal carrier status, and increased risk of liver diseases: A 20-year cohort study of 3.8 million vaccinees. Hepatology, 60: 125–132. doi: 10.1002/hep.27048
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.