Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Bonkovsky consults for and advises AI. He consults for Lundbeck and Novartis. He received grants from Vertex and Clinuvel.
Novel role of nuclear receptor rev-erbα in hepatic stellate cell activation: Potential therapeutic target for liver injury
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2383–2396, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, T., Eheim, A. L., Klein, S., Uschner, F. E., Smith, A. C., Brandon-Warner, E., Ghosh, S., Bonkovsky, H. L., Trebicka, J. and Schrum, L. W. (2014), Novel role of nuclear receptor rev-erbα in hepatic stellate cell activation: Potential therapeutic target for liver injury. Hepatology, 59: 2383–2396. doi: 10.1002/hep.27049
This work was supported by funding from the Carolinas HealthCare System and Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB TRR57 project 18).
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 07:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.