See Article on Page 1772
Decreased muscle mass in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: New evidence of a link between growth hormone and fatty liver disease?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1668–1670, May 2014
How to Cite
Guichelaar, M. M.J. and Charlton, M. R. (2014), Decreased muscle mass in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: New evidence of a link between growth hormone and fatty liver disease?. Hepatology, 59: 1668–1670. doi: 10.1002/hep.27058
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.