Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Murray consults for and is on the speakers' bureau for Abbott. He consults for Astellas and AM Pharma. He advises EKF Diagnostics and FAST Diagnostics.
Kidney damage biomarkers: Novel tools for the diagnostic assessment of acute kidney injury in cirrhosis
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 455–457, August 2014
How to Cite
Wong, F. and Murray, P. (2014), Kidney damage biomarkers: Novel tools for the diagnostic assessment of acute kidney injury in cirrhosis. Hepatology, 60: 455–457. doi: 10.1002/hep.27063
Dr. Murray's AKI biomarker research was supported by the Health Research Board (Ireland; grant HRA_POR 2011 128).
See Article on Page 622
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2014 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014