Supported by the Department of Health, Taiwan; Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., USA; Roche Diagnostics, Switzerland; Academia Sinica, Taiwan; and the National Health Research Institutes (NHRI-EX98-9806PI), Taiwan.
Distinct seromarkers predict different milestones of chronic hepatitis B progression
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 77–86, July 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Yang, H.-I., Lee, M.-H., Batrla-Utermann, R., Jen, C.-L., Lu, S.-N., Wang, L.-Y., You, S.-L., Hsiao, C. K., Chen, C.-J. and the R.E.V.E.A.L.-HBV Study Group (2014), Distinct seromarkers predict different milestones of chronic hepatitis B progression. Hepatology, 60: 77–86. doi: 10.1002/hep.27083
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Batrla-Utermann is an employee of and holds stock in Roche Diagnostics. The other authors report no potential conflict of interest. The sponsors of this study had no role in study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, or writing of this report. Moreover, the corresponding author of this article had full access to all data in the study and had final responsibility for the decision to submit the results of this study for publication.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2014 04:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- 11EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012;57:167-185.
- 28Spontaneous seroclearance of hepatitis B seromarkers and subsequent risk of hepatocellular carcinoma. Gut 2013 [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , , et al.