These authors contributed equally to this work.
Conjugated bile acids promote cholangiocarcinoma cell invasive growth through activation of sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor 2
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Authors. Hepatology published by Wiley on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 908–918, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, R., Zhao, R., Zhou, X., Liang, X., Campbell, D. J.W., Zhang, X., Zhang, L., Shi, R., Wang, G., Pandak, W. M., Sirica, A. E., Hylemon, P. B. and Zhou, H. (2014), Conjugated bile acids promote cholangiocarcinoma cell invasive growth through activation of sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor 2. Hepatology, 60: 908–918. doi: 10.1002/hep.27085
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The work was supported by the A.D. Williams Award (to H.Z.) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) (grant no.: R01 DK-057543; to P.B. and H.Z.). This study is also partially supported by VA Merit Award 1I01BX001390 (to H.Z.), the National Science Foundation of China (grant nos.: 81070245 and 81270489; to H.Z.), and NIH grants R01CA-83650 and 5R01CA-39225 (to A.E.S.). Funding was also provided by a NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke center core grant (5P30NS047463).
See Editorial on Page 795
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2014 09:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- 6Identification of biliary bile acids in patients with benign biliary diseases, hepatocellular carcinoma and cholangiocarcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012;13(Suppl):77-82., , , , , , et al.
- 27Sphingosine 1-phosphate receptors and sphingosine kinase 1: novel biomarkers for clinical prognosis in breast, prostate, and hematological cancers. Front Oncol 2012;2:168., , , .