These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Progression of autoimmune hepatitis is mediated by IL-18-producing dendritic cells and hepatic CXCL9 expression in mice
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 224–236, July 2014
How to Cite
Ikeda, A., Aoki, N., Kido, M., Iwamoto, S., Nishiura, H., Maruoka, R., Chiba, T. and Watanabe, N. (2014), Progression of autoimmune hepatitis is mediated by IL-18-producing dendritic cells and hepatic CXCL9 expression in mice. Hepatology, 60: 224–236. doi: 10.1002/hep.27087
The Center for Innovation in Immunoregulative Technology and Therapeutics is supported, in part, by the Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology of the Japanese Government and, in part, by Astellas Pharma Inc. in the Formation of the Innovation Center for Fusion of Advanced Technologies Program. This work is partially supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (20390207, 21229009, and 23590973) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, a Health and Labor Sciences Research Grant for Research on Intractable Diseases, and Research on Hepatitis from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan, Grants-in-Aid for Research by The Kato Memorial Trust for Nambyo Research, and The Waksman Foundation of Japan.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 03:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.