Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Role of protein kinase C isoforms in bile formation and cholestasis
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1090–1097, September 2014
How to Cite
Anwer, M. S. (2014), Role of protein kinase C isoforms in bile formation and cholestasis. Hepatology, 60: 1090–1097. doi: 10.1002/hep.27088
This work was supported, in part, by grants from the National Institutes of Health (DK033436 and DK090010).
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2014 09:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biliary complications after liver transplantation, Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2014, 1, , ,