These authors contributed equally.
Ribavirin improves the IFN-γ response of natural killer cells to IFN-based therapy of hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1160–1169, October 2014
How to Cite
Werner, J. M., Serti, E., Chepa-Lotrea, X., Stoltzfus, J., Ahlenstiel, G., Noureddin, M., Feld, J. J., Liang, T. J., Rotman, Y. and Rehermann, B. (2014), Ribavirin improves the IFN-γ response of natural killer cells to IFN-based therapy of hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology, 60: 1160–1169. doi: 10.1002/hep.27092
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the NIDDK, NIH intramural research program. J.M.W. was supported by grant We-4675/1-1 from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), Bonn, Germany.
See Editorial on Page 1126
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 03:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hope for non-responders with hepatitis C virus and cirrhosis, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2015, 15, 4, 363, ,