Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Cornberg consults for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau for, and received grants from Roche. He advises, is on the speakers' bureau for, and received grants from Gilead. Dr. Wedemeyer consults for, advises, and received grants from Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Merck, Novartis, Roche, and Siemens. He consults for and advises AbbVie, Biolex, Boehringer Ingelheim, Eiger, Falk, IST, Janssen-Cilag, Medgenics, Novira, Transgene, and ViiV. Dr. Yurdaydin advises and is on the speakers' bureau for Merck and Gilead. He is on the speakers' bureau for Roche and Novartis. Dr. Zeuzem consults and advises AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, Gilead, Idenix, Janssen, Merck, Novartis, Roche, Santaris, and Vertex.
Late HDV RNA relapse after peginterferon alpha-based therapy of chronic hepatitis delta
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 87–97, July 2014
How to Cite
Heidrich, B., Yurdaydın, C., Kabaçam, G., Ratsch, B. A., Zachou, K., Bremer, B., Dalekos, G. N., Erhardt, A., Tabak, F., Yalcin, K., Gürel, S., Zeuzem, S., Cornberg, M., Bock, C.-T., Manns, M. P., Wedemeyer, H. and HIDIT-1 Study Group (2014), Late HDV RNA relapse after peginterferon alpha-based therapy of chronic hepatitis delta. Hepatology, 60: 87–97. doi: 10.1002/hep.27102
Supported by the Hep-Net Study House, the German Liver Foundation, the HepNet e.V. as well as in part by the Integrated Research and Treatment Center Transplantation (IFB-Tx Project 37; Reference No.: 01EO0802), Hannover Medical School, and the German Centre for Infection Research (“DZIF”)
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 03:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- The Hep-Net Study House
- The German Liver Foundation
- The HepNet e.V.
- The Integrated Research and Treatment Center Transplantation (IFB-Tx Project 37; Reference No.: 01EO0802)
- Hannover Medical School
- The German Centre for Infection Research . Grant Number: “DZIF”
- 10EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012;57:167-185.
- 40Telbivudin (LDT) plus peg-Interferon (PEGIFN) in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B — very potent antiviral efficacy but risk of peripheral neuropathy (NP). J Hepatol 2010;52:6., , , , , , et al.