Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Treatment of phenylketonuria using minicircle-based naked-DNA gene transfer to murine liver
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1035–1043, September 2014
How to Cite
Viecelli, H. M., Harbottle, R. P., Wong, S. P., Schlegel, A., Chuah, M. K., VandenDriessche, T., Harding, C. O. and Thöny, B. (2014), Treatment of phenylketonuria using minicircle-based naked-DNA gene transfer to murine liver. Hepatology, 60: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1002/hep.27104
Supported by grants from the Children's Research Center Zurich (to H.M.V.), the Swiss National Science Foundation (no. 310030-122045 to B.T.), the National Institute of Health (research grant no. 1R01HD057033 to C.O.H. and B.T.), and the Stiftung für wissenschaftliche Forschung der Universitüt Zürich (to B.T.).
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- The Children's Research Center Zurich (to H.M.V.)
- The Swiss National Science Foundation . Grant Number: 310030-122045 to B.T.
- The National Institute of Health . Grant Number: (research grant no. 1R01HD057033 to C.O.H. and B.T.)
- The Stiftung für wissenschaftliche Forschung der Universität Zürich (to B.T.)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genome-wide Computational Analysis Reveals Cardiomyocyte-specific Transcriptional Cis-regulatory Motifs That Enable Efficient Cardiac Gene Therapy, Molecular Therapy, 2015, 23, 1, 43, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Minicircle DNA vectors for gene therapy: advances and applications, Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 2015, 15, 3, 353, , , , , , , ,
- 3Nonviral Vectors for Gene Therapy - Physical Methods and Medical Translation, 2015,, , ,
- 4A Sensitive Assay System To Test Antisense Oligonucleotides for Splice Suppression Therapy in the Mouse Liver, Molecular Therapy—Nucleic Acids, 2014, 3, 9, e193, , , , , , ,
- 5Exploiting the unique regenerative capacity of the liver to underpin cell and gene therapy strategies for genetic and acquired liver disease, The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2014, 56, 141, , , ,
- 6Phenotypic Reversion of Fair Hair upon Gene Therapy of the Phenylketonuria Mice, Human Gene Therapy, 2014, 25, 7, 573, , , ,