Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Treatment of phenylketonuria using minicircle-based naked-DNA gene transfer to murine liver
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1035–1043, September 2014
How to Cite
Viecelli, H. M., Harbottle, R. P., Wong, S. P., Schlegel, A., Chuah, M. K., VandenDriessche, T., Harding, C. O. and Thöny, B. (2014), Treatment of phenylketonuria using minicircle-based naked-DNA gene transfer to murine liver. Hepatology, 60: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1002/hep.27104
Supported by grants from the Children's Research Center Zurich (to H.M.V.), the Swiss National Science Foundation (no. 310030-122045 to B.T.), the National Institute of Health (research grant no. 1R01HD057033 to C.O.H. and B.T.), and the Stiftung für wissenschaftliche Forschung der Universitüt Zürich (to B.T.).
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- The Children's Research Center Zurich (to H.M.V.)
- The Swiss National Science Foundation . Grant Number: 310030-122045 to B.T.
- The National Institute of Health . Grant Number: (research grant no. 1R01HD057033 to C.O.H. and B.T.)
- The Stiftung für wissenschaftliche Forschung der Universität Zürich (to B.T.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.