Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Treatment of phenylketonuria using minicircle-based naked-DNA gene transfer to murine liver
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1035–1043, September 2014
How to Cite
Viecelli, H. M., Harbottle, R. P., Wong, S. P., Schlegel, A., Chuah, M. K., VandenDriessche, T., Harding, C. O. and Thöny, B. (2014), Treatment of phenylketonuria using minicircle-based naked-DNA gene transfer to murine liver. Hepatology, 60: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1002/hep.27104
Supported by grants from the Children's Research Center Zurich (to H.M.V.), the Swiss National Science Foundation (no. 310030-122045 to B.T.), the National Institute of Health (research grant no. 1R01HD057033 to C.O.H. and B.T.), and the Stiftung für wissenschaftliche Forschung der Universitüt Zürich (to B.T.).
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- The Children's Research Center Zurich (to H.M.V.)
- The Swiss National Science Foundation . Grant Number: 310030-122045 to B.T.
- The National Institute of Health . Grant Number: (research grant no. 1R01HD057033 to C.O.H. and B.T.)
- The Stiftung für wissenschaftliche Forschung der Universität Zürich (to B.T.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's website.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.