These authors contributed equally to this work.
Trial sequence meta-analysis can reject false-positive result calculated from conventional meta-analysis
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1442–1443, October 2014
How to Cite
Chen, R.-P., Chen, C., Yu, J.-Y., Huang, X.-L., Zhou, M.-t. and Huang, Z.-M. (2014), Trial sequence meta-analysis can reject false-positive result calculated from conventional meta-analysis. Hepatology, 60: 1442–1443. doi: 10.1002/hep.27106
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 03:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.