These authors contributed equally.
Angiotensin-II type 1 receptor-mediated Janus kinase 2 activation induces liver fibrosis
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 334–348, July 2014
How to Cite
Granzow, M., Schierwagen, R., Klein, S., Kowallick, B., Huss, S., Linhart, M., Mazar, I. G. R., Görtzen, J., Vogt, A., Schildberg, F. A., Gonzalez-Carmona, M. A., Wojtalla, A., Krämer, B., Nattermann, J., Siegmund, S. V., Werner, N., Fürst, D. O., Laleman, W., Knolle, P., Shah, V. H., Sauerbruch, T. and Trebicka, J. (2014), Angiotensin-II type 1 receptor-mediated Janus kinase 2 activation induces liver fibrosis. Hepatology, 60: 334–348. doi: 10.1002/hep.27117
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The study was supported by grants from Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB TRR57 projects 1, 10, 15, 18, and Q1).
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 04:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adipocytokines and hepatic fibrosis, Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2015, 26, 3, 153, ,
- 2Inhibition of Janus kinase-2 signalling pathway ameliorates portal hypertensive syndrome in partial portal hypertensive and liver cirrhosis rats, Digestive and Liver Disease, 2015, 47, 4, 315, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Pathobiology of liver fibrosis: a translational success story, Gut, 2015, 64, 5, 830, , ,
- 4Short-term administration of GW501516 improves inflammatory state in white adipose tissue and liver damage in high-fructose-fed mice through modulation of the renin-angiotensin system, Endocrine, 2015,, , , , ,