These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of MicroRNA-214 as a negative regulator of colorectal cancer liver metastasis by way of regulation of fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 expression
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 598–609, August 2014
How to Cite
Chen, D.-l., Wang, Z.-q., Zeng, Z.-l., Wu, W.-j., Zhang, D.-s., Luo, H.-y., Wang, F., Qiu, M.-z., Wang, D.-s., Ren, C., Wang, F.-h., Chiao, L. J., Pelicano, H., Huang, P., Li, Y.-h. and Xu, R.-h. (2014), Identification of MicroRNA-214 as a negative regulator of colorectal cancer liver metastasis by way of regulation of fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 expression. Hepatology, 60: 598–609. doi: 10.1002/hep.27118
Supported by the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program), China (No.2012AA02A506); National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.81372570).
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 04:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1miR-214: a potential biomarker and therapeutic for different cancers, Future Oncology, 2015, 11, 2, 349, , ,
- 2A miR-199a/miR-214 Self-Regulatory Network via PSMD10, TP53 and DNMT1 in Testicular Germ Cell Tumor, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4, 6413, , , , ,
- 3Effects of Mesenchymal Stromal Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles on Tumor Growth, Frontiers in Immunology, 2014, 5,, , , ,
- 4miR-214 as a Key Hub that Controls Cancer Networks: Small Player, Multiple Functions, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014,, , ,