A.S. Lok is supported in part by a grant from the National Institutes of Health U01 DK082863, the Tuktawa Foundation, and the CK Hui Memorial Fund.
Progress in hepatitis B: A 30-year journey through three continents
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 4–11, July 2014
How to Cite
Lok, A. S.-F. (2014), Progress in hepatitis B: A 30-year journey through three continents. Hepatology, 60: 4–11. doi: 10.1002/hep.27120
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Lok has received research grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, and Merck, and has served on advisory panels for Gilead and GlaxoSmithKline. She consults for Merck.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 10:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014