Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 3, page 1098, March 2015
How to Cite
Everhart, J. E. and Ruhl, C. E. (2015), Reply. Hepatology, 61: 1098. doi: 10.1002/hep.27124
This work was supported by a contract from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (HHSN276201200161U).
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2014 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases . Grant Number: HHSN276201200161U
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.