Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Activation of invariant natural killer T cells impedes liver regeneration by way of both IFN-γ- and IL-4-dependent mechanisms
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. This article has been contributed to by U.S. Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1356–1366, October 2014
How to Cite
Yin, S., Wang, H., Bertola, A., Feng, D., Xu, M.-j., Wang, Y. and Gao, B. (2014), Activation of invariant natural killer T cells impedes liver regeneration by way of both IFN-γ- and IL-4-dependent mechanisms. Hepatology, 60: 1356–1366. doi: 10.1002/hep.27128
See Editorial on Page 1133
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2014 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- The intramural program of NIAAA
- The Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81100311/H0318
- The New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-13-0644
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's website.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.