Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Is the adiponectin-AMPK-mitochondrial axis involved in progression of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease?
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 22–25, July 2014
How to Cite
Dasarathy, S. (2014), Is the adiponectin-AMPK-mitochondrial axis involved in progression of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease?. Hepatology, 60: 22–25. doi: 10.1002/hep.27134
This work was supported in part by NIH RO1 DK083414 and UO1 061732.
See Article on Page 133
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014