Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Alcohol dehydrogenase III exacerbates liver fibrosis by enhancing stellate cell activation and suppressing natural killer cells in mice
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1044–1053, September 2014
How to Cite
Yi, H.-S., Lee, Y.-S., Byun, J.-S., Seo, W., Jeong, J.-M., Park, O., Duester, G., Haseba, T., Kim, S. C., Park, K.-G., Gao, B. and Jeong, W.-I. (2014), Alcohol dehydrogenase III exacerbates liver fibrosis by enhancing stellate cell activation and suppressing natural killer cells in mice. Hepatology, 60: 1044–1053. doi: 10.1002/hep.27137
Supported by the Bio & Medical Technology Development Program of the National Research Foundation funded by the Korean government (2012M3A9C7050093), the Intelligent Synthetic Biology Center of Global Frontier Project funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning (2011-0031955), grants of the Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (A111345 and A111498) and a grant from the Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program (No. PJ009957), Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 03:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.