Potential conflict of interest: Nikolai V. Naoumov is currently an employee of Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland.
Truncated CXCL10 is associated with failure to achieve spontaneous clearance of acute hepatitis C infection
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 487–496, August 2014
How to Cite
Riva, A., Laird, M., Casrouge, A., Ambrozaitis, A., Williams, R., Naoumov, N. V., Albert, M. L. and Chokshi, S. (2014), Truncated CXCL10 is associated with failure to achieve spontaneous clearance of acute hepatitis C infection. Hepatology, 60: 487–496. doi: 10.1002/hep.27139
Supported by the Foundation for Liver Research and by a EASL Sheila Sherlock Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 02:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013