Potential conflict of interest: Nikolai V. Naoumov is currently an employee of Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland.
Truncated CXCL10 is associated with failure to achieve spontaneous clearance of acute hepatitis C infection
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 487–496, August 2014
How to Cite
Riva, A., Laird, M., Casrouge, A., Ambrozaitis, A., Williams, R., Naoumov, N. V., Albert, M. L. and Chokshi, S. (2014), Truncated CXCL10 is associated with failure to achieve spontaneous clearance of acute hepatitis C infection. Hepatology, 60: 487–496. doi: 10.1002/hep.27139
Supported by the Foundation for Liver Research and by a EASL Sheila Sherlock Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 02:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.