Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Role of platelets in systemic tissue protection after remote ischemic preconditioning
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1136–1138, October 2014
How to Cite
Starlinger, P. and Gruenberger, T. (2014), Role of platelets in systemic tissue protection after remote ischemic preconditioning. Hepatology, 60: 1136–1138. doi: 10.1002/hep.27146
See Article on Page 1409
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.