Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Inhibition of microRNA-24 expression in liver prevents hepatic lipid accumulation and hyperlipidemia
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 554–564, August 2014
How to Cite
Ng, R., Wu, H., Xiao, H., Chen, X., Willenbring, H., Steer, C. J. and Song, G. (2014), Inhibition of microRNA-24 expression in liver prevents hepatic lipid accumulation and hyperlipidemia. Hepatology, 60: 554–564. doi: 10.1002/hep.27153
Supported in part from grants received from the Department of Medicine, Minnesota Medical Foundation, NIH Clinical and Translational Science Award at the University of Minnesota (UL1TR000114), and Grants-in-Aid from the University of Minnesota.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2014 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.