N.O. and T.V. contributed equally to this work.
Binding of hepatitis B virus to its cellular receptor alters the expression profile of genes of bile acid metabolism
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1483–1493, November 2014
How to Cite
Oehler, N., Volz, T., Bhadra, O. D., Kah, J., Allweiss, L., Giersch, K., Bierwolf, J., Riecken, K., Pollok, J. M., Lohse, A. W., Fehse, B., Petersen, J., Urban, S., Lütgehetmann, M., Heeren, J. and Dandri, M. (2014), Binding of hepatitis B virus to its cellular receptor alters the expression profile of genes of bile acid metabolism. Hepatology, 60: 1483–1493. doi: 10.1002/hep.27159
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The study was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG) by a grant to M.D., J.H., and B.F. (SFB 841: A5; B6; SP2) and to S.U. (UR72-5-1/2). M.D. and S.U. also received funding from the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF-BMBF; TTU05.804).
See Editorial on Page 1458
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bridging cell surface receptor with nuclear receptors in control of bile acid homeostasis, Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2015, 36, 1, 113, , ,
- 2Hepatitis Delta co-infection in humanized mice leads to pronounced induction of innate immune responses in comparison to HBV mono-infection, Journal of Hepatology, 2015, 63, 2, 346, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Interactions of Hepatitis B Virus Infection with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Possible Mechanisms and Clinical Impact, Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2015,, , , ,
- 4Modeling hepatitis B virus infection, immunopathology and therapy in mice, Antiviral Research, 2015, 121, 1, , , , ,
- 5NTCP opens the door for hepatitis B virus infection, Antiviral Research, 2015, 121, 24, , , ,
- 6Quantitative bile acid profiling by liquid chromatography quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry: monitoring hepatitis B therapy by a novel Na+-taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide inhibitor, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2015, 407, 22, 6815, , , , , , , , , ,