Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Albert R. Hollenbeck is a retired employee of AARP and serves as advisor in the National Science Foundation Fellowship Review Panel (between December 2013 and January 2014), Love/Avon Army of Women Scientific Advisory Panel (volunteer), and Board of Directors, Society of Psychologists in Management (elected volunteer). The other authors indicated no potential conflicts of interest.
Index-based dietary patterns and risk of incident hepatocellular carcinoma and mortality from chronic liver disease in a prospective study
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. This article has been contributed to by U.S. Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 588–597, August 2014
How to Cite
Li, W.-Q., Park, Y., McGlynn, K. A., Hollenbeck, A. R., Taylor, P. R., Goldstein, A. M. and Freedman, N. D. (2014), Index-based dietary patterns and risk of incident hepatocellular carcinoma and mortality from chronic liver disease in a prospective study. Hepatology, 60: 588–597. doi: 10.1002/hep.27160
This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 11:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- The Intramural Research Program of the Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.