Potential conflict of interest: J.G. is a consultant/advisor and has received research grants from AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, and Merck. G.D. is a consultant/advisor and has received research grants from AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Merck, Janssen, and Roche. He is on the speakers' bureau of Merck and Roche. A.Y.K. has served a consultant advisor and/or has received research grants from AbbVie, Gilead, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. M.P. is on the speakers' bureau for Roche and MSD.
Genetics of spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus infection: A complex topic with much to learn
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
How to Cite
Grebely, J., Dore, G. J., Kim, A. Y., Lloyd, A., Shoukry, N. H., Prins, M. and Page, K. (2014), Genetics of spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus infection: A complex topic with much to learn. Hepatology. doi: 10.1002/hep.27163
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 11:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.