These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Transcriptional dynamics of bile salt export pump during pregnancy: Mechanisms and implications in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1993–2007, December 2014
How to Cite
Song, X., Vasilenko, A., Chen, Y., Valanejad, L., Verma, R., Yan, B. and Deng, R. (2014), Transcriptional dynamics of bile salt export pump during pregnancy: Mechanisms and implications in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy. Hepatology, 60: 1993–2007. doi: 10.1002/hep.27171
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Institutes of Health Grant R01DK087755. B.Y. is supported by the National Institutes of Health Grants R01GM61988, R01ES07965, and R15AT007705.
See Editorial on Page 1815
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2014 10:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- The National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: R01DK087755
- B.Y. is supported by the National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: R01GM61988 , R01ES07965 , R15AT007705
Additional Supporting Information may be found at onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/hep.27171/suppinfo.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.