Sarah Larney is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Early Career Fellowship (APP1035149).
The ethics of hepatitis C “treatment as prevention” among prisoners
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
How to Cite
Levy, M. H. and Larney, S. (2014), The ethics of hepatitis C “treatment as prevention” among prisoners. Hepatology. doi: 10.1002/hep.27195
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2014 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.