Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Botfield is employed by Vertex. Dr. Chakilam is employed by and owns stock in Vertex. Dr. Dimova received grants from Vertex and Merck. Dr. Jacobson consults for advises, is on the speakers' bureau for and received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Roche/Genentech, Merck/Schering-Plough, and Vertex. He consults for advises, and received grants from Abbott, Achillion, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis, and Tibotec/Janssen. He consults for and advises Enanta, GlaxoSmithKline, Idenix, and Kadmon. He received grants from Pfizer. Dr. Jiang is employed by and owns stock in Vertex. Dr. Kwong owns stock in Vertex. Dr. Penney is employed by and owns stock in Vertex. Dr. Sawant is employed by and owns stock in Vertex. Dr. Sullivan is employed by and owns stock in Vertex. Dr. Talal advises and received grants from Gilead. He advises Merck, Abbott, Roche, and Tibotec/Janssen. He received grants from Merck/Schering-Plough. He was on the speakers' bureau for Roche/Genentech and Vertex. Dr. Zhang is employed by and owns stock in Vertex.
Telaprevir-based treatment effects on hepatitis C virus in liver and blood
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1826–1837, December 2014
How to Cite
Talal, A. H., Dimova, R. B., Zhang, E. Z., Jiang, M., Penney, M. S., Sullivan, J. C., Botfield, M. C., Chakilam, A., Sawant, R., Cervini, C. M., Zeremski, M., Jacobson, I. M. and Kwong, A. D. (2014), Telaprevir-based treatment effects on hepatitis C virus in liver and blood. Hepatology, 60: 1826–1837. doi: 10.1002/hep.27202
This study was supported by a grant from Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, which also provided analytic support in the conduct of the study. This study was also supported by grants from the Clinical and Translational Science Center (ULI RR024996) at Weill Cornell and the Greenberg Foundation for Biomedical Research.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2014 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, which also provided analytic support in the conduct of the study. This study was also supported by grants from the Clinical and Translational Science Center . Grant Number: ULI RR024996
- Weill Cornell and the Greenberg Foundation for Biomedical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.