These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
CXCR5+ CD4+ T follicular helper cells participate in the pathogenesis of primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2015
© 2014 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 627–638, February 2015
How to Cite
Wang, L., Sun, Y., Zhang, Z., Jia, Y., Zou, Z., Ding, J., Li, Y., Xu, X., Jin, L., Yang, T., Li, Z., Sun, Y., Zhang, J.-y., Lv, S., Chen, L., Li, B., Gershwin, M. E. and Wang, F.-S. (2015), CXCR5+ CD4+ T follicular helper cells participate in the pathogenesis of primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology, 61: 627–638. doi: 10.1002/hep.27306
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, grant 81101589; National Institutes of Health grant DK39588; National Grand Program on Key Infectious Disease grants 2012ZX10001006-003-003, 2013ZX10001002-001-002; Beijing Municipal & Technology Commission grant Z131100004013041.
See Editorial on Page 424
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2015
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 81101589
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: DK39588
- National Grand Program on Key Infectious Disease . Grant Number: 2012ZX10001006-003-003, 2013ZX10001002-001-002
- Beijing Municipal & Technology Commission . Grant Number: Z131100004013041
Additional Supporting Information may be found at onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/hep.27306/suppinfo.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.