These authors contributed equally to this work.
Human skin fibroblasts: From mesodermal to hepatocyte-like differentiation†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1574–1585, November 2007
How to Cite
Lysy, P. A., Smets, F., Sibille, C., Najimi, M. and Sokal, E. M. (2007), Human skin fibroblasts: From mesodermal to hepatocyte-like differentiation. Hepatology, 46: 1574–1585. doi: 10.1002/hep.28139
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Numbers: 1.1.058.07.F, FRSM: 3.4.572.02.F
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.