Relationship between serum and hepatic 7S fragments of type IV collagen in chronic liver disease
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1154–1158, May 1996
How to Cite
Suou, T., Yamada, S., Hosho, K., Yoshikawa, N. and Kawasaki, H. (1996), Relationship between serum and hepatic 7S fragments of type IV collagen in chronic liver disease. Hepatology, 23: 1154–1158. doi: 10.1002/hep.510230533
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 13Serum type III procollagen peptide, type IV collagen 7S domain, central triplehelix of type IV collagen and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases in patients with chronic viral liver disease: relationship to liver histology. Hepathology 1994; 20: 780–787., , , .
- 19Serum concentrations of the N-terminal propeptide of type III procollagen and two type IV collagen fragments and gene expression of the respective collagen types in liver in rats with dimethylnitro-samine-induced hepatic fibrosis. Biochem J 1988; 249: 753–757., , , .
- 20Prockop D J. Hepatic fibrosis in rats produced by carbon tetrachloride and dimethylni-trosamine: observations suggesting immunoassays of serum for the 7S fragment of type IV collagen are a more sensitive index of liver damage than immunoassays for the NH2-terminal propeptide of type III procollagen. Hepathology 1992; 16: 167–172., , , .