Liver abscess formation after local treatment of liver tumors
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1436–1440, June 1996
How to Cite
de Baère, T., Roche, A., Amenabar, J. M., Lagrange, C., Ducreux, M., Rougier, P., Elias, D., Lasser, P. and Patriarche, C. (1996), Liver abscess formation after local treatment of liver tumors. Hepatology, 23: 1436–1440. doi: 10.1002/hep.510230620
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 6Complications of hepatic arterial embolization and chemoembolization Treatment and prevention. Semin Interventional Radiol 1994; 11: 2., .
- 8Liver abscess as a complication of TAE. Risk factors and prevention. Nippon Igaku Hoshasen Gakkai Zasshi 1992; 52: 155–163., , .
- 11d. o. m. s. Ad Hoc Committee on Trauma National Academy of Sciences—National Research Council. Post-operative wound infections: the influence of ultraviolet irradiation of the operating room and of various other factors. Ann Surg 1964; 1–192.
- 12Prophylactic and preventive antibiotic therapy, timing, duration, and economics. Ann Surg 1979; 691–699., , .
- 13A comparaison between Amoxycillin/clavulanate and mezocillin in abdominal surgical prophilaxis. J Antimicrobiol Chemother 1989; 24(suppl B): 203–208., , , .