Immune complexes in hepatitis C
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1687–1688, December 1997
How to Cite
Agnello, V. (1997), Immune complexes in hepatitis C. Hepatology, 26: 1687–1688. doi: 10.1002/hep.510260648
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 1Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis associated with hepatitis B and C viral infections: from virus like particles in cryoprecipitate to viral localization in paramesangial deposits, problematic investigation prone to artifact. Current Opin Nephrol and Hyperten 1994; 3: 465–470., .
- 5The role of hepatitis C virus in the pathogenesis of type II cryoglobulinemia. Keystone Symposia on Hepatitis C and Beyond, Burlington, Vermont 1995; Abstract 7., , , , , , , et al.
- 1Double staining technique. Results with antisera raised against neurohypophyseal hormones, neurophysins and somatostatin. In: EMBO Practical Course. Immunocytochemistry and Its Application in Brain Research. Amsterdam: Amsterdam University, May 27–30, 1980: 173–180..