Epidemiology of hepatitis C
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Management of Hepatitis C: 2002
Volume 26, Issue Supplement 3, pages 62S–65S, December 1997
How to Cite
Alter, M. J. (1997), Epidemiology of hepatitis C. Hepatology, 26: 62S–65S. doi: 10.1002/hep.510260711
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- 5Proceedings of the IX International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease, Rome; 1996: 8A., , , , . A population based serologic study of hepatitis C virus infection in the United States [Abstract].
- 8Residual risk of transfusion-associated hepatitis. NIH Consensus Development Conference on Infectious Disease Testing for Blood Transfusions, Bethesda; 1995: 23–27..
- 11Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Risk of acquiring hepatitis C for health care workers and recommendations for prophylaxis and follow-up after occupational exposure. Hepatitis Surveillance Report No. 56. Atlanta; 1995: 3–6.
- 19Hepatitis C. Sem Fed Infect Dis 1997; 8: 1–7., .
- 20Centers for Disease Control. Public Health Service inter-agency guidelines for screening donors of blood, plasma, organs, tissues, and semen for evidence of hepatitis B and hepatitis C. MMWR 1991; 40 (RR-4): 1–17.