Factors predictive of a beneficial response to therapy of hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Management of Hepatitis C: 2002
Volume 26, Issue Supplement 3, pages 122S–127S, December 1997
How to Cite
Davis, G. L. and Lau, J. Y. (1997), Factors predictive of a beneficial response to therapy of hepatitis C. Hepatology, 26: 122S–127S. doi: 10.1002/hep.510260721
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- 2Meta-analysis of interferon randomized trial in the treatment of viral hepatitis C. Effects of dose and duration [Abstract]. Hepatology 1995; 22: 113A., , , , , .
- 4Pre-treatment serum hepatitis C virus RNA levels and hepatitis C virus genotype are the main and independent prognostic factors of sustained response to interferon alfa therapy in chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology 1995; 22: 1050–1056., , , , , , , et al.
- 7Ann Intern Med; in press., , , , , . Cost-effectiveness of a single course of interferon alfa-2b in patients with histologically mild chronic hepatitis C.
- 12Usefulness of simple assays for serum concentration of hepatitis C virus RNA and HCV genotype in predicting the response of patients with chronic hepatitis C to interferon alpha 2a therapy. J Med Virol 1995; 46: 162–168., , , , .
- 36Interferon alpha and ribavirin versus interferon alpha alone as therapy for chronic hepatitis C–a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study [Abstract]. Hepatology 1996; 24: 356A., , , , , , , et al.
- 37Quantitative detection of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA by a solid-phase signal amplification method: definition of optimal conditions for specimen collection and clinical application in interferon-treated patients. Hepatology 1994; 19: 1337–1341., , , , , , , et al.
- 39Defining the role of intrahepatic HCV-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocytes in chronic hepatitis C [Abstract]. Hepatology 1995; 22: 287A., , , .
- 43Is there an optimal time to measure quantitative HCV RNA to predict outcome following interferon treatment for chronic HCV infection? [Abstract]. Hepatology 1996; 24: 356A., , , , .