Hepatitis B virus surface antigen and polymerase gene variants: Potential virological and clinical significance
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1998 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 294–297, January 1998
How to Cite
Locarnini, S. A. (1998), Hepatitis B virus surface antigen and polymerase gene variants: Potential virological and clinical significance. Hepatology, 27: 294–297. doi: 10.1002/hep.510270144
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 1997
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1997
- 3Hepatitis B e antigen negative chronic hepatitis B: from clinical recognition to pathogenesis and treatment. Viral Hep Rev 1995; 1:7–36..
- 6Mutations in the hepatitis B virus polymerase gene that are associated with resistance to famciclovir and lamivudine. Int Antiviral News 1997; 5:123–124., .
- 7Surface gene variation of HBV: Scientific and medical relevance. Viral Hep Rev 1997; 3:5–16., .
- 13Viral Hep Rev 1997;in press., , . Pathogenesis and significance of mutations in the hepatitis B virus polymerase selected by nucleoside analogue therapy.
- 26Inhibition of hepatitis B virus replication with lamivudine in patients previously treated with famciclovir after liver transplantation [Abstract]. J Hepatol 26(suppl):153., , , , , , , et al.
- 27Intervirology 1997;in press., , . Clinical experience with famciclovir against hepatitis B virus and development of resistance.
- 29The occurrence of sequential viral mutations in a liver transplant recipient re-infected with hepatitis B: primary famciclovir resistance followed by a lethal hepatitis during acquired lamivudine resistance [Abstract]. J Hepatol 1997; 26(suppl:77., , , , .
- 30Lamivudine for suppression and/or prevention of hepatitis B when given pre/post liver transplantation (OLT) [Abstract]. Hepatology 1997; 26 (suppl):260A., , , , , , , et al.
- 34The emergence of famciclovir resistant mutations in the hepatitis B virus polymerase during therapy in patients following liver transplantation [Abstract]. Hepatology 1997; 26(suppl:368A., , , , , , .
- 37Preventing HIV-1 drug resistance. Science Med 1997; 4:2–11., .
- 38Consensus symposium on combined antiviral therapy. Antiviral Res 1995; 129:5–29., , , , , , .