Recurrent familial intrahepatic cholestasis in the faeroe islands. phenotypic heterogeneity but genetic homogeneity
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1999 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 506–508, February 1999
How to Cite
Tygstrup, N., Steig, B. Á., Juijn, J. A., Bull, L. N. and Houwen, R. H. (1999), Recurrent familial intrahepatic cholestasis in the faeroe islands. phenotypic heterogeneity but genetic homogeneity. Hepatology, 29: 506–508. doi: 10.1002/hep.510290214
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1998
- Danish Medical Research Council to NT. Grant Number: 9600712
- L.N.B. was supported by a National Institutes of Health postdoctoral fellowship and by a young investigator award from the National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression.
- 1Benign recurrent intrahepatic “obstructive” jaundice. Lancet 1959; ii:686–690., .
- 2Intermittent possibly familial intrahepatic cholestatic jaundice. Lancet 1960; i:1171–1172..
- 7A simple salting out procedure for extracting DNA from human nucleated cells. Nucleic Acids Res 16:523–530., , .