Generation of monoclonal antibodies to murine bile duct epithelial cells: Identification of annexin V as a new marker of small intrahepatic bile ducts
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1999 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1019–1025, April 1999
How to Cite
Katayanagi, K., Van de Water, J., Kenny, T., Nakanuma, Y., Ansari, A. A., Coppel, R. and Gershwin, M. E. (1999), Generation of monoclonal antibodies to murine bile duct epithelial cells: Identification of annexin V as a new marker of small intrahepatic bile ducts. Hepatology, 29: 1019–1025. doi: 10.1002/hep.510290408
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1998
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK 39588
- 3Secretory component and immunoglobulins in the intrahepatic biliary tree and peribiliary glands in normal livers and hepatolithiasis. Gastroenterol Jpn 1989; 23:308–314., .
- 6Histometric and serial section observations of the intrahepatic bile ducts in primary biliary cirrhosis. Gastroenterology 1979; 79:1326–1332., .
- 7Disease of the intrahepatic bile ducts. In: MacSweenRNM, AnthonyPP, SchenerPJ, BurtAD, PortmannBC, eds. Pathology of the Liver. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 1994;477–512., .
- 10Purification and monolayer cell culture of murine extrahepatic biliary epithelial cells. Acta Medica et Biologica 1997; 45:15–20., , .
- 13GodingJW, ed. Monoclonal Antibodies: Principles and Practice. 3rd edition. London: Academic Press, 1993;116–180.. In: