In situ nucleic acid detection of PDC-E2, BCOADC-E2, OGDC-E2, PDC-E1α, BCOADC-E1α, OGDC-E1,and the E3 binding protein (protein X) in primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1999 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 36–45, July 1999
How to Cite
Harada, K., Sudo, Y., Kono, N., Ozaki, S., Tsuneyama, K., Gershwin, M. E. and Nakanuma, Y. (1999), In situ nucleic acid detection of PDC-E2, BCOADC-E2, OGDC-E2, PDC-E1α, BCOADC-E1α, OGDC-E1,and the E3 binding protein (protein X) in primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology, 30: 36–45. doi: 10.1002/hep.510300145
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 1998
- Japanese Education Ministry, Japan. Grant Number: 09770117
- NIH. Grant Number: DK 39588
- 1Liver biopsy interpretation. 3rd ed. London: Bailliere Tindall, 1980..
- 19Distribution of pyruvate dehydrogenase dihydrolipoamide acetyltransferase (PDC-E2) and another mitochondrial marker in salivary gland and biliary epithelium from patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology 1994; 19:1375–1380. MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.
- 25In situ nucleic acid hybridization of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex-E2 in primary biliary cirrhosis: pyruvate dehydrogenase complex-E2 messenger RNA is expressed in hepatocytes but not in biliary epithelium. Hepatology 1997; 25:27–32. MEDLINE, , , , , .
- 27Keratin immunohistochemistry in normal human liver. Cytokeratin pattern of hepatocytes, bile ducts and acinar gradient. Virchows Arch A Pathol Anat Histopathol 1987; 412:69–72., , , , .
- 33Human dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase: cDNA cloning and localization on chromosome 14q24.2-q24.3. 1993; 1216:360–368. MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.
- 35Conservation of primary structure in the lipoyl-bearing and dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase binding domains of mammalian branched-chain alpha-keto acid dehydrogenase complex: molecular cloning of human and bovine transacylase (E2) cDNAs. Biochemistry 1988; 27:1972–1981. MEDLINE, , , .
- 39Immunohistochemical analysis of adhesion molecules in the micro-environment of portal tracts in relation to aberrant expression of PDC-E2 and HLA-DR on the bile ducts in primary biliary cirrhosis. J Pathol 1995; 175:319–325. MEDLINE, , , , .
- 43Epitope mapping and reactivity of autoantibodies to the E2 component of 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex in primary biliary cirrhosis using recombinant 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex. Hepatology 1996; 23:436–444. MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.
- 51Detection of M2 antibodies in patients with recurrent urinary tract infection using an ELISA and purified PBC specific antigens. Evidence for a molecular mimicry mechanism in the pathogenesis of primary biliary cirrhosis? Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995; 35:473–485. MEDLINE, , , .
- 53Ultrastructural findings of biliary epithelial cells and hepatocytes in primary biliary cirrhosis. J Clin Electron Microscopy 1979; 12:824–825., , , , , , .