Increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in male hepatitis B surface antigen carriers with chronic hepatitis who have detectable urinary aflatoxin metabolite M1
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1999 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 379–383, August 1999
How to Cite
Sun, Z., Lu, P., Gail, M. H., Pee, D., Zhang, Q., Ming, L., Wang, J., Wu, Y., Liu, G., Wu, Y. and Zhu, Y. (1999), Increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in male hepatitis B surface antigen carriers with chronic hepatitis who have detectable urinary aflatoxin metabolite M1. Hepatology, 30: 379–383. doi: 10.1002/hep.510300204
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1999
- Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Cancer Research Institute (Roger E. Green Memorial Fund)
- 4Carcinogenesis and prevention strategy of liver cancer in area of prevalence. In MakTW, TannockI, eds. Cellular and Molecular Biology of Neoplasia. New York: Alan R. Liss. 1984; 39–44., .
- 8Regression models and life-tables (with discussion). J Royal Stat Soc B 1972; 34:187–220..
- 11Measurement of individual aflatoxin exposure among people having different risk to primary hepatocellular carcinoma. In: HayashiY, NagaoM, SugimuraT, TakayamaS, TomatisL, WattenbergLW, WoganGN, eds. Diet, Nutrition and Cancer. Tokyo: Japan Sci Soc Press, 1986; 225–235., , , .