Acute exacerbation and hepatitis B virus clearance after emergence of YMDD motif mutation during lamivudine therapy
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1999 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 567–572, August 1999
How to Cite
Liaw, Y.-F., Chien, R.-N., Yeh, C.-T., Tsai, S.-L. and Chu, C.-M. (1999), Acute exacerbation and hepatitis B virus clearance after emergence of YMDD motif mutation during lamivudine therapy. Hepatology, 30: 567–572. doi: 10.1002/hep.510300221
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1999
- Chang Gung Medical Research Fund. Grant Number: CMRP-800
- Prosperous Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan
- The therapeutic studies on lamivudine were supported by a grant from Glaxo Wellcome
- 15The sequential occurrence of viral mutations in a liver transplant recipient re-infected with hepatitis B: hepatitis B immune globulin escape, famciclovir non-response, followed by lamivudine resistance resulting in graft loss. J Hepatol 1998; 29:669–675. MEDLINE, , , , .
- 19Pathogenesis and clinical significance of acute exacerbations and remissions in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Viral Hep Rev 1997; 3:143–154., .