Antituberculosis drug-related liver dysfunction in chronic hepatitis B infection
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2000 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 201–206, January 2000
How to Cite
Wong, W.-M., Wu, P.-C., Yuen, M.-F., Cheng, C.-C., Yew, W.-W., Wong, P.-C., Tam, C.-M., Leung, C.-C. and Lai, C.-L. (2000), Antituberculosis drug-related liver dysfunction in chronic hepatitis B infection. Hepatology, 31: 201–206. doi: 10.1002/hep.510310129
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 1999
- 2Centers for Disease Control. Tuberculosis morbidity–United States, 1995. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1996; 45:365–370.
- 3Chest Service of the Department of Health, Hong Kong. Annual Report. 365–370.
- 4Epidemiology of viral hepatitis B infection in Hong Kong. LamSK, LaiCL, YeohEK, et al., eds. Viral hepatitis B infection: vaccine and control. Singapore: World Scientific. 1984;33–41., , .
- 5Hong Kong Chest Service/British Medical Research Council. Controlled trial of 2, 4, and 6 months of pyrazinamide in 6 month three-times-weekly regimens for smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis, including an assessment of a combined preparation of isoniazid, rifampicin, and pyrazinamide. Am Rev Respir Dis 1991; 143:700–706.MEDLINE
- 16Quantitative detection of hepatitis C virus RNA with a solid-phase signal amplification method: definition of optimal conditions for specimen collection and clinical application in interferon-treated patients. Hepatology 1994; 19:1337–1341.MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.
- 21Cirrhotic complications and mortality: prognostic significance of HBeAg/Anti-HBe positivity for chronic hepatitis B in the Chinese [Abstract]. Hepatology 26:963–965., , , , , .