Citation analysis and impact factor trends in the Ergonomics Journal List, 1975–2007
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 87–96, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Smith, D. R. (2010), Citation analysis and impact factor trends in the Ergonomics Journal List, 1975–2007. Hum. Factors Man., 20: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20165
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!