Static lifting strength in different lifting postures among Malaysian adults
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 248–255, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Shamsul, B. M. T. and Tan, C. Y. (2012), Static lifting strength in different lifting postures among Malaysian adults. Hum. Factors Man., 22: 248–255. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20266
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!